Location: Bern, Switzerland
Part time possible, all genders
As part of the expansion of our software portfolio, we are looking for application developers in the OpenSource/Java technology stack for our location in Bern. A friendly, diverse and motivated team in an open and personal corporate culture is waiting for you. We work with agile working methods in small teams.
- You are familiar with concepts like cloud ready development, microservices and container technologies like Docker and Kubernetes.
- Continuous integration and the concept of micro releases are familiar to you.
You create modern, innovative concepts and develop and support the application over its entire lifecycle together with the team.
- You are happy to take on responsibility as a technical leader if required.
- You advise customers and the team on the conceptual design of requirements, software architecture, technical problems and software implementation.
- You ensure high software quality by continuously expanding test coverage.
- As part of agile, self-organised teams, you work intensively with colleagues.
What we are looking forward to
- You have a university degree in (business) informatics or a comparable education.
- You have extensive knowledge of unit tests and integration tests of applications.
- You have several years of professional experience in agile software development in the Java backend environment.
- You bring expertise in the development and integration of REST or SOAP web services.
- You have very good German and good English skills. Knowledge of French is an advantage.
You are important to us as a person. This is something you’ll feel and experience daily, as our working environment is completely adjusted to you. Enjoy…
- flexible working hours
- excellent further training and certification opportunities
- the joy and responsibility of sharing your knowledge by guiding and mentoring junior colleagues
- very interesting career prospects
- our work culture that promotes diversity & inclusion