Location: Lugano, Switzerland
Join a strong, experienced, international team, where the synergy of technology and human intelligence ignites a new technological revolution! Enrich our vibrant ecosystem with your fresh ideas and work on fascinating projects for top clients. Plus: enjoy access some spectacular company perks! Ready? Steady? Go for it!
- In your role within a tightly-knit team of experts at the heart of an international enterprise’s digital transformation project, you’ll design architectural solutions for e-commerce platforms, mainly using integration technologies and web services such as JSON, REST, React, HTML5, CSS, Bootstrap, Mercurial, TDD and CI.
- After analyzing the customer’s processes, needs and requirements, you’ll advise the client and present your custom solutions to them. As the product owner of all adopted solutions, you’ll take responsibility for their successful implementation and flawless functioning, making sure that high development quality standards are maintained and best practices are followed by everyone at all times.
- Do you enjoy going on short, medium, and sometimes long-term business trips? Then you’ll delight in having the opportunity of visiting the clients on site every now and then.
- If you agree that “sharing is caring”, then you’ll be especially glad to mentor your junior colleagues and help them in their professional development by sharing your knowledge and expertise with them.
What we’re looking forward to
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, informatics, mathematics, software engineering, or similar field
- fluency in English, ideally also knowledge of Italian; readiness to travel
- analytical, pragmatic, but also creative and enthusiastic mindset, agreeable personality
You are important to us as a person. This is something you’ll feel and experience daily, as our working environment is completely adjusted to you. Enjoy…
- flexible working hour models, remote working, home office possible
- experienced mentors and project leaders who’ll guide you along the way
- referral bonus
- career opportunities (advancement, promotion)
- workplace culture that supports diversity & inclusion