Location: Zürich, Switzerland
Part time possible, all genders
To strengthen our operations team in Bern, we are looking for motivated individuals to maintain our customers’ complex environments and ensure stable operations.
- You take on varied and interesting operational tasks and work on the conception and implementation of new solutions in the Oracle Middleware and Oracle Database environment.
- Additional you are an important part of our operations team and our on-call organisation.
- You create and update operational documentation and maintain the knowhow database.
What we are looking forward to
- solid education in computer science
- experiences with Unix/Linux systems and feel at home on the command line of the consoles
- profound knowledge in the area of Oracle Weblogic. Know-how in OpenSource Middleware products (Apache Tomcat, JBoss) is a big plus.
- first experiences with Oracle databases and interest in acquiring new knowledge and skills in this area.
- fluent in German and English
- customer and solution orientation, flexibility and independence are in your DNA.
- organisational talent and a strong, reliable team player
You are important to us as a person. This is something you will feel and experience daily, as our working environment is completely adjusted to you. Enjoy…
- flexible working hours
- excellent further training and certification opportunities
- the joy and responsibility of sharing your knowledge by guiding and mentoring junior colleagues
- very interesting career prospects
- our work culture that promotes diversity & inclusion